So this thing is two years old now and my post frequency has severely dropped off. I have beer reviews from last January that I haven't got around to posting. So, bullet points:
- Sarah and I made it though a whirlwind trip to Pennsylvania for Christmas. It was good to see all the family, but the trip was pretty ambitious.
- The most recent beer was a success, but I feel like the headspace on the different bottles I used affected the taste. It may also be what part of the fermenter I was drawing from.
- We got the glass carboy my father-in-law gave me ages ago down to Texas, so I can try 2-stage fermentation.
- The next month or so will determine how my contract uncle sam is fulfilled, altered, or extended. Should be exciting.
- Second oil change for Bonnie; I'm going try to do it every 5000 miles or so.