Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hello Kuwait, Goodbye Mustache

Image from Geology.com

We've safely arrived in Kuwait.  The evening of our arrival I ceremonially shaved the mustache to commemorate the switch from hazardous duty back to garrison duty.  Several people have joined the platoon since I started growing it in June, so this has been the first time they've seen me clean shaven.  There is supposed to be wireless internet access in the big tent my platoon is now living in, but I have not had much success connecting or maintaining access.  Currently accessing the internet from a very crowded MWR.  This is just to let you all know I'm here and the packages from my Aunt and Grandma were finally received!  Thank you both!  I'll be going through my inbox and getting back into things online as soon as I can.  I'm not sure how long we'll be here, but expect news by email when I get a more concrete timeline.

1 comment:

  1. Miss you, Kyle. Stay safe :-) I hope you're home in time to watch the Steelers win the Superbowl ;-)

    ReplyDelete