Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Kabul and Krombacher Alkoholfrie


Back in November 2013 I had a layover of a few days in Kabul and realized how poorly I had documented the deployment. I tried to take a bunch of photos to capture the atmosphere of the area before I left the country, but I am not very good at it.




Before our flight to Kyrgyzstan
Krombacher Non-Alcoholic Pils


It's not good compared to real beer, but surprisingly competent as an imitation beer. Krombacher is a German brewery and as such strives for a continental Pilsner with this brew. It looks like prop beer from a theater production with its bright golden hue and 2 fingers of foamy head.  Taste is a bit bready or hay-like with clean hops finish when drank properly chilled. Don't let it get warm, as the inadequacies of the non-alcoholic recipe become more intrusive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment