Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Packing Up & Lucky Buddha

It is true that one's work expands to fit the time allotted and my 4-day weekend slipped way too fast.

My day after PT was consumed by a whirlwind of packing up my military gear for a ruck march and inspections tomorrow.  I am amazed how such a small room can become so disorganized and cluttered with stuff.  I've got to get this tidied up before Sarah arrives.

Lucky Buddha is neat.  It's made by an Australian company, but in what they call "an Asian style."  I assume this means they use rice in addition to traditional grains, but that's common with the big american-style light lagers and pilsners as well.  I thought it felt and tasted a bit like Heineken, very drinkable but with a more skunky flavor than American offerings.  Overall it's not good or bad; easy on the wallet for an import and certainly worth the price for the cool glassware alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment