Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Help & Bière Du Boucanier Red

Blogger has been freaking out a bit recently. It seems error bX-y65vi0 is getting other people down too. Yesterday I made a calendar to try to plot out how exactly I was going to get through the whole month of March. 20 more post, counting today's, looks pretty daunting. I suppose I could just do a bunch like the Neil DeGrasse Tyson image last week, but I'm really trying to push myself here. However, it occurred to me that I could benefit from some help.

Uncle Sam is helping out in a way; one long weekend and no expeditions to the field in my immediate future. But I could still benefit from you folks, my dozen semi-loyal readers. What do you want to know about army life, Texas, beer, or motorcycles? Or are you tired of those topics and want to hear about something new? I'm all ears; leave me a comment or send me a message by other means.

Bière Du Boucanier Red

Translates to something like "red Pirate beer" which is important because they make a bunch of pirate beers. Maybe it's a marketing thing? Brouwerij Van Steenberge N.V. also made the Monk's Cafe from Saturday and I didn't like this one either. 7% ABV Belgian ale; seems like it would be good for me, right? Perhaps I got a skunked 6-pack because all of the descriptions on BeerAdvocate are things I usually like.

1 comment: